Am I eligible for a Go Silver card?
You must be of the correct age (see table below), be able to provide proof of age, and have been registered as a permanent Isle of Man resident for at least six consecutive months.
What can I use my Go Silver card for?
- Free bus travel at any time on scheduled bus vannin services on weekends and public holidays
- Concessionary travel on bus vannin services before 0900, and between 1600-1730 on weekdays, and on X3 services
- Free travel on scheduled bus vannin services between 0900-1600, and after 1730 on weekdays (concessionary Fare payable on X3 services)
- Concessionary on Hullad Oie Night Owl services
- Half fare on scheduled Manx Electric Railway, Snaefell Mountain Railway and Isle of Man Steam Railway services after 0900 (note: Go Silver cards are not valid on Douglas Bay Horse Tramway services)
Go Silver cards can also be used to purchase Go Platinum Rail, Electric and Steam cards at a concessionary rate.
Where can I get my Go Silver Card?
You need to first apply for a Go Silver card using the application form found on this page. Go Silver cards cost £10. The completed applications form must be submitted along with a passport sized photograph, the correct fee, and any required proof of ID and residency (details can be found on the form).
Payment can be made by cash, card, or cheques made payable to Isle of Man Government, but please don't send cash by post.
How do I renew my Go Silver Card?
Renewing your card is easy, find the application form by clicking here or finding on the downloadable documents either at the side or bottom of this page. Complete the form and return to the the welcome centre for it to be completed there and then or alternatively visit Ramsey or Port Erin station or send in the post to Bank circus. Full details can be found on the form
I've lost my card
Please let us know as soon as possible by visiting or calling the Welcome Centre in the Sea Terminal on +44 1624 662525 so we can cancel your card. We will then be able to issue you with a replacement for a charge of £10. Full fare will be payable if travelling without your card so we will endeavour to process your replacement as quickly as we can.