This Privacy Notice applies to the Isle of Man Government website which is owned by the Cabinet Office. We recommend you take some time to read this notice and if you do not agree to this privacy notice please do not provide us with your personal information.
When you use an Isle of Man Government service over the internet we may ask you to share personal information with us.
When we collect your personal information we will:
- only collect what we need and no more
- keep your information secure
- tell you how we will use your information
- delete your information when it is no longer needed
- only process your information in line with rules set out in the Data Protection Act 2018
When you give personal information the Privacy Notice of the Department, Board or Office that collects the information will explain:
- What information is collected and why
- Who is collecting it
- How it is collected
- Why it is being collected
- How it will be used
- How long it will be kept
- Who it will be shared with
- How that information will be kept secure
- Your choices, including how to access and update information
This notice may be replaced, or more information added, when you use a specific service. For example if you file a Tax Return, pay your Rate Demand or apply for a Driving Theory Test, information about the provider of that service and your rights will be available.
Contact the Data Protection Officer for the Cabinet Office:
Phone: +44 1624 686779
Postal address: DPO, Cabinet Office, Government Office, Buck's Road, Douglas, IM1 3PN, Isle of Man, British Isles